Introduction to strategic communications for NGOs: Part 1 & 2
Wednesday, March 23, 2022 - 3:00pm to 4:30pm
Online Zoom event.
Why is it important to work on our communications as an NGO?
In this series we will learn why from Markel R. Méndez H., Director of Key Communications for Social Innovation, focusing on:
- Elements of identity: vision, mission, theory of social change.
- Strategic Communication Approaches: Institutional communication, project communication, communication for social and behavioral change, communication for fundraising.
- Creation of narratives and messages.
- Determination of key actors and of interest (Map of actors).
- Analysis and adaptation of messages.
- Generation of strategies and tactics.