Introduction to strategic communications for NGOs
Wednesday, October 5, 2022 - 3:00pm to Friday, October 7, 2022 - 4:30pm
Why is it important to work on our communications?
We will learn why in this 2-session workshop, provided by The Key Communications, focusing on:
- Identity elements: vision, mission, social change theory.
- Approaches to Strategic Communications
- Strategic Communication: Institutional communication, project communication, social and behavioral change communication, fundraising communication.
- Creation of narratives and messages.
- Determination of key actors and stakeholders (stakeholder map).
- Analysis and adaptation of messages.
- Generation of strategies and tactics.